The Kairos Project is offering experiential workshops on the principles outlined in Frederick Laloux’s book Re-Inventing Organisations.
The idea is to bring alive the main tenet of the book – that organisations change as human consciousness evolves. This concept is not new. It is part of a body of work known as Spiral Dynamics.
What is new is the documentation and understanding of a whole new group of organisations that defy the normal hierarchy paradigm and live three common principles:
- Self Organising,
- Striving for Wholeness with respect
- Understanding their Evolutionary Purpose
In Spiral Dynamics, these are known as Teal Organisations.
Many people have read Laloux’s book and we are hearing that many of you would like to continue your learning and re-immerse yourselves in his work and theories; the book was inspirational but what next? Our desire is that you:
- Get clear on how these new ways of thinking about organisations apply to your work.
- Get out of the academics of the work and into an experiential workshop that has you feel, not think, deeply about what ‘evolutionary purpose’, “self organising” & “wholeness” actually mean.
- Get a vivid understanding of where you and your organisation sit in the Spiral Dynamics model.
- Come away with new ideas and next steps for your organisation.
- Have fun…