The training teaches the organizations that work with Scrum teams, what resources they can use and how they can deploy(Scale) these activities in the organization. The participants learn how to scale Scrum rituals, roles and outputs, how to combine them in a single structure, by implementing with exercises, thereby, gain experience.
Scaling Scrum Training (2 Days)
Benefits of The Training
The two-day training the content of which is arranged by Scrum.org is aimed to provide the following benefits to the participants.
- Learning how to scale Scrum for large-scale product and software development projects.
- Acquiring the skill of using the infrastructure, interfaces, techniques, tools and applications altogether in case of necessity for deployment of Scrum across the entity.
- Gaining the experience of scaling Scrum by scaling Scrum rituals, roles and outputs, and combining these in a single powerful structure.
- Learning the most suitable structure for the scaling needs.
- Becoming competent in seeing the entire entity as a single Scrum team.
Content of The Training
Scaling Scrum is a training based on practice rather than knowledge The training has already been designed for the small-scale entities that implement Scrum efficiently. Training content consists of lecturing and team studies.
Scaling Scrum training is given by specialists who are experienced in the fields of management and engineering and who have conducted large-scale Scrum studies. The trainers will emphasize on the strategic importance of the management of one Product Backlog by one Product Owner . It will be taught through interactive exercises how the teams will integrate, be able to manage the scaled study and the risk correctly, and how they will present their joint studies as one ready-to-use output at the end of each Sprint. Thus, the participants will become competent in providing benefit as if their entity is a large and single Scrum team.
Scrum.org selects only the best and most competent trainers for this training. Scrum.org ensures that the training is given in accordance with the established curriculum to allow the participants worldwide to receive consistent high-quality training.
Participants are recommended to meet the following prerequisites so that they receive the highest level of education:
- Having learned Scrum in full; by working in Scrum teams, participating in Advanced Level International Certified Agile&Scrum Training Agile&Scrum Training (PSM) or a similar training.
- Acquiring general knowledge about the development techniques, tools and applications required for large-scale studies.
- The entity they work in is about to do or has started to do Scrum scaling.
Who Should Attend
Scaling Scrum training is intended the software/product development managers, coaches, mediators, change pioneers, and leaders, who will design, implement and manage the job of scaling Scrum in the entities.
It is recommended that the entity ensures that the teams which are currently managing or will manage their large-scale Scrum projects or Agile transformations participate in the trainings as a whole team.