Professional Product Owner training teaches how to be a product or IT development manager within the framework of Scrum and in complex systems. The aim of this training is to ensure that participants acquire detailed knowledge on the Product Owner’s role and responsibilities as well as customer involment in Scrum applications , and increase their cooperation with Scrum teams.
Professional Product Owner Training (PSPO)
Benefits of The Training
The two-day training the content and certification of which is organized by Scrum.org is aimed to provide the following benefits to the participants;
- Managing the functional requirements and expectations in a complex environment using the principles and techniques implemented within the framework of Scrum,
- Customer’s involvement in Scrum teams and working in cooperation,
- Through keeping the risk under control, learning how to maximize the productivity and cost of ownership (TCO),
- Preparing for the PSPO I exam (Professional Scrum Product Owner I) certification, one of the most important certifications in the field of Agile and Scrum.
Content of The Training
- Increasing the value generated by the product
- Increasing value of the product and success measurement strategies
- Agile product management
Managing the Requirements
- ‘Product Backlog’ concept
- Creating and prioritizing ‘User Stories’
- ‘Product Backlog Grooming’
- Setting the ‘Release’ target and requirements
- Backlog estimation, arrangement and planning
Managing the Products
- ‘Total Cost of Ownership’ concept
- Maximizing the value of the product
Who Should Attend
Professional Certified Product Owner Training is intended for product managers, IT employees, and everyone who wants to gain expertize on the topic of Product Owner. Basic level Scrum knowledge is a requirement for participation in the training.