Product Backlog Management Workshop teaches practical information for more effective management of the Backlog (Job stack) output, the indispensable element of Agile methods. This training aims to make the participants acquire, in addition to the general information concerning the agile methods, knowledge on the topics of Agile scope and backlog management, Agile planning, writing effective user story, prioritizing user stories, etc.
Product Backlog Management Workshop (1 Days)
Benefits of The Training
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING
The 1-day training the content of which is arranged by specialist consultants of ACM has been designed to provide the following benefits to the participants.
- Learning the concepts such as scope management, agile planning and release planning, and providing flexibility in project planning
- Learning the practices of writing effective user story, and strengthening the communication between the team and customer
- Numeric methods that ensure prioritization of Product Backlog, and ensuring that the value produced is accepted by the entire organization
- Adoption of the methods that will ensure that the customer demands are revealed concretely
- Learning by experimenting with the practical knowledge that may be used in your daily life
Content of The Training
- Agile and its history (Summary)
- Scrum and Agile project management (Summary)
- Roles, Meetings and Artifacts in Scrum (Summary)
- Product vision
- High Level User Stories: Epics
- Concept and scope of MVP
- Release planning and management (Agile Planning)
- Product Backlog and Its Features
- User Stories: What is it? What is it not?
- Estimation of User Stories (Agile Estimation)
- Product Backlog and Metrics
- Product Backlog Refinement Meeting
Product Backlog Prioritization
- Why do we do prioritization?
- Sorting vs Prioritization
- Common Techniques (Specialist opinion, MoSCoW)
- Prioritization Techniques
- Financial techniques
- Techniques revealing customer demands
Who Should Attend
Product Backlog Management Workshop is intended for product managers, IT employees, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and everyone who want to learn the product management approach of agile methods. Beginner level Scrum knowledge is a must for participation in the training.