Agile approaches have provided solutions to many problems related to software development processes. In addition, while offering clear solutions to programming-oriented such as engineering practices, they have brought ground breaking innovations with regards to management. Management 3.0 training has been designed to understand this innovative approach with an Agile perspective. Management forms and practices are presented with a new perspective for Agile managers, coaches and other leaders. Management 3.0 training appeals to all the managers and to the employees in various roles within the organization.
One of the goals of Management 3.0 training is to encourage organizational management to take such action that will improve the organizational management. In this context, Management 3.0 training includes the following topics.
- Examples comprising simple and memorable structures
- Conveying the theory and practice of delivery in small pieces
- Using the visual elements in a clear and effective way
- Using the metaphors and stories
- A lot of games and activities
- Ensuing individual and group participations, leading the thinking and action
- Rapidly implementing the concrete practices and outcomes into practice