Agile approaches have provided solutions to many problems related to software development processes. Besides, while offering clear solutions to programming-oriented such as engineering practices, they have brought groundbreaking innovations with regards to management. Management 3.0 training has been designed to understand this innovative approach with an Agile perspective.
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop (2 days)
Scope of The Training
- Management & Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People: Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams: Delegation and Empowerment
- Align Constraints: Values and Culture
- Develop Competence: Learning and Competencies
- Grow Structure: Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything: Success and Failure
Benefits of The Training
- Understanding the role of modern management
- Clarification of ways to build progressive Agile culture in the whole organization
- Easy to use tools applicable to every company (including non-agile, hierarchical, non-IT) which help to motivate people, self-organize teams, set and get the goals.
Who should attend?
- Managers who work with people
- Leaders and Rulers
- Owners of the business
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Agents of Changes
- Any proactive person who cares about the company they work