At program level, the 2-day Leading SAFe training given by certified trainers includes the information required for corporate Agile transformation using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). This training, which is accredited by the Scaled Agile Academy, aims to enable participants to have knowledge at the level to pass the Certified SAFe Agilist exam.
International Certified Leading SAFe Training (2 Days)
Benefit of The Training
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING
This training provides the necessary understanding to transform an organization with Agile product development and agile portfolio management skills. Thus, it is targeted that the organization reduces the time it takes f for market launch, provides continuous flow of value to its customers and stakeholders.
The participants will have the following competencies through this training:
- Being able to implement the lean, agile and product development principles to increase and improve the productivity, employee engagement, market launch speed and quality,
- Being able to implement the Scaled Agile Framework based on experiences of Scaled Agile specialists, lessons taught and real examples,
- Understanding the abilities and skills required for corporate transformation based on the information conveyed, examples presented and sources recommended.
Content of The Training
- Introduction to SAFeBasic information about Scaled Agile Framework™
- Lean ThinkingAn overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Process
- Prioritization of Agile “SAFe ScrumXP” with experimental methods and examples containing the project management and scaling practices that allow scaling at program and portfolio level.
- Agile Release Train Determination, realization and implementation of Agile Release Trains.Optimization of quality and delivery speed by the groups consisting of Agile teams for better flow of value at corporate level
- Agile Portfolio Management Agile Transformation patterns for Strategy and Investment Funds and Program Management
- Large Scale Leadership Large Scale Corporate Lean|Agile Leadership.
Who Should Attend
- Leading SAFe training should focus on Agile practices at program and portfolio level. .Lean Agile at the corporate level is designed for executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile exchange representatives at the program and portfolio level to lead the initiative.
- Business analysts, software developers, software architects, testers, project managers, information processing managers and all other information processing employees can participate in the training.