This training is given by our coaches with an international training certificate. This training provides the correct information about the philosophy, principles, and practices of Lean Kanban, which adopts the flow-based evolutionary change model -which is developed for knowledge-based and creative studies- and introductory level information that will contribute to the organizational transformation.
Gamified Kanban Training
Benefits of the Training
- Introductory level information about Kanban. (Systematic mindset, pull systems, etc.)
- Understanding the Kanban agenda. (Understanding of shallowness-depth concepts in Kanban.)
- Adoption of Kanban mechanics on a team basis.
Content of the Training
- Kanban systems and Kanban history.
- Differences between Toyota Production System (Lean Production) and Lean Kanban.
- Kanban Principles.
- Kanban Practices (with examples)
- Featureban (by Mike Burrows) game
- Basic Kanban metrics; lead time, work-in-progress, throughput.
Who Should Attend?
All team members who take part in the ongoing transformation process within the organization and want to implement Kanban principles and practices at the team level can participate in this training.