This training program, specially designed for the Digital Product Managers / Product Owners and enriched with real-life practices, supports the competence development of the participants with the help of the highly experienced experts in the sector and guides them to develop successful products through practical information.
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER & PRODUCT OWNER GROWTH PROGRAM
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Unlike the other few-day trainings in the world, you will improve your Digital Product Management skills with a 5-month practical concentrated content,
- You will gain competence in important areas of digital products management such as market analysis, designing and running experiments, growth hacking, growth marketing and viral marketing
- You will learn the essentials for achieving high value from hypothesis, MVP techniques and Agile metrics,
- You will have the opportunity to share knowledge and experience with industry experts and other participants who are trying to advance in a similar path like yours,
- You will have the certificate of participation for the Product Owner Growth Program.
This program is implemented as a workshop in classes of minimum 10 participants between 12:00 and 5:00 p.m. once or twice a month for 3-5 months and it is carried out by world-renowned professionals with high industrial experience.
In order to be able to effectively benefit and graduate from this program, which has a concentrated content, the participants will have to conduct additional 15-20-hour monthly studies between the course sessions.
Product Owner vs Product Manager & Product Management
Lean Product Development
Competitive Market Analysis
Customer Development & Understanding User Needs
Minimum Viable Product Techniques
Experiments & Metrics
Solution Development & Product Building
Estimations & Roadmapping
Growth Hacking & Marketing
Conversion Rate Optimization
Behavioral Psychology and Cognitive Bias
In order to earn the certificate of participation for the Digital Product Manager & Product Owner Growth Program, the program participants will have to:
have 80% or more participation in workshops,
complete all assignments and exercises successfully,
achieve 70% or more success in the test exams to be conducted.
PREREQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM
- To have at least 3 months or more Digital Product Management and/or Product Owner experience,
- To have an Agile certification of PSM I, PSPO I, CSM, etc is not a must but suggested.
- To continue to be actively involved in Digital Product Management and/or Product Ownership during the program, if possible.