We confront the Continuous Integration as a complicated concept that brings a holistic approach to the software and has a substantial influence on the way entities operate . The two-day training has been designed to introduce the Continuous Integration practices and techniques, to share a deeper understanding regarding these concepts.
Continuous Delivery DevOps Training (2 Days)
Benefits of The Training
This training will support your company to enhance its quality and efficiency, and to reduce the risks in the software development processes. What is more, it will convey the techniques intended to increase the innovation potential of your company, and elevate the user satisfaction.
Content of The Training
- What is Continuous Integration, how does it serve to your purpose?
- Essential importance of Cycle Time and experimentation
- Anatomy of the distribution line
- Iterative software development and feeding the flow
- Distribution strategies
- Effective acceptance test
- Effective TDD
- Use of the cycle time as a change tool
- Experiments in live environment
- Iterative design techniques, step-by-step development of complex systems
- Strategies to change the culture
Who Should Attend
The main audiences of the training are ‘change leaders’, ‘specialist software developers’, ‘software architects’, ‘Agile teams’ and ‘operation teams’.